Are you interested in hiring a real estate marketing strategist? You’ve come to the right place.
Meet Nicole Mickle
Hi, I’m Nicole Mickle, and I’d love to help you attract your ideal client organically.
With 25 years of experience in the Financial and Real Estate market, I had success with local clients early on in my career.
For years, I was always focusing on a previous referral network and growing with new online clients.
I noticed that the more I worked in the niche of relocation and new homes, I established stronger connections with the online clients I served.
They loved the way I shared information, white glove customer service with clear and direct communication.
What makes me different
Let me tell you about the gamechanger for my real estate business. Instagram.
My clients started to share my information with others in a nontraditional way via Instagram.
These clients wanted a different experience and craved information that they could not find on standard real estate websites.
How to Use Instagram to grow your real estate business
In 2017, I wanted to focus more on building a business around those clients. Here are a few of the things I did that increased conversations, virtual closings, and traffic to my website:
- Updated my website to show my process, community insights, and client feedback/testimonials
- Provided an easy search with tons of details of the home and community interests
- Instagram posts curating to neighborhoods, design styles, and architectural design of the homes they loved
- Utilizing Pinterest to connect and collaborate with private boards to collaborate and build the home of their dreams
- Created better visual content with iPhone photography and video marketing
- Bringing my website, Social Media, and Google profile together started to work in sync
- Added Virtual Showing Services for out-of-state buyers
- Discovery calls that asked tons of questions that made them really think about the things that were most important to them and their family members
- In 2020, I launched a sister blog, Florida Homes and Living
- Created a Nationwide Referral Network from Instagram in 2020
After an increase in podcast interviews and major publications asked how I grew my business online.
Many agents I met online had questions and wanted me to help them as well.
Named one of Feedspot’s Top 125 Real Estate Instagram Influencers, 2019 Social Media Marketer of the Year by Orlando Real Producers
If you want to learn my tactics and strategies for growing your own real estate business through digital marketing, then let’s work together.
Fill out the form below so I can get to know you better!