New Construction Homes Around Orlando
6 Reasons Why You Need an Agent for New Construction
You have been driving around town looking at all the new homes that are being built in the Winter Garden and Windermere area. You see one you really like and think that you are a negotiator when it comes time to get the best deal. The on-site agent shows you the model house and you FALL IN LOVE with it. You are ready to sign on the dotted line – WAIT!
When getting into a new construction home, you need a professional who knows what the limits are of builder/seller. There is information that a Real Estate Agent has that the consumer does not. Why not get the most for your money.
Here are the 6 reasons why you need an agent for a new construction home:
- The site agent is there to represent the builder and that specific community. This does not allow you to have all of the information and options of available homes in the same area that may fit you and/or your family needs.
- A buyer’s agent can inform the client of issues in construction and knows what questions to ask.
- You will not get what you see in the model home. Usually there are $1000’s of upgrades. If you want those upgrades, an agent will know how to negotiate the best price for you.
- An experienced agent will save the consumer money with new construction. Builders do not discount the price because the consumer has no representation. Real Estate is a huge investment, why not use a professional that has years of experience and knowledge to put to work for you.
- Most new home construction will give you money towards closing cost if you use their preferred lender, but there are options if you are not preapproved with their lender. Working with previous Short Sales clients who are buying new homes and are being preapproved with lenders no problem and receiving those same incentives.
- When it comes to closing costs, an experienced agent can negotiate many of the items that you would be required to pay if you are not represented by an agent.
With all of the above information, you can purchase a new construction home and have thousands in equity the day you close. Why, you ask? Because an experienced real estate agent knows how to negotiate for you and get you the most home for the least amount of money. I get calls all the time from builders that have 1 last home to sell and they want to get it sold. Maybe that home could be yours at a substantial discount. Let my knowledge be of benefit to your bottom line when purchasing a home.
I have been selling new construction for years and I have a relationship with many of the builders in our community. I can assist with you getting the home you want at the best possible price. I have assisted buyers with getting a premium lot, price reduction overall and many times, I have gotten a buyer the upgraded kitchen or master bath for the same price of the original home. My job is to represent you and it will be zero added cost to the home purchase.
I hope that this information has been helpful. I am here to help you with all your real estate needs!